The Yamaha FZ16 edition was launched back in 2010 on the primary generation of FZ. The motorbike carries a Blue and White livery whereas its pure White alloy wheels were the main attraction for each purchaser. it had been power-driven by identical 149 cc, single-cylinder FI engine manufacturing fourteen BHP and fourteen Nm of force. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed case and carries 267 mm of hydraulic brake for economical braking. The motorbike weighs 135kgs and claims a high speed of 132 kmph.
|Mileage (ARAI)||50 Kmpl|
|Engine Type||Air Cooled, 4-Stroke, SOHC, 2-Valve|
|No. of Cylinders||1|
|Max Power||14PS @ 7500 rpm|
|Max Torque||13.6 Nm @ 6000 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||12 Ltrs|
|Body Type||Commuter Bikes|
- The FZ-16 could be a looker and it instantly attracts attention. It’s out of the question to lose focus once you’re watching the new Yamaha – it’s each sonsy and crowd-pleasing. The Indian FZ borrows style cues from its stunning-looking massive brother, the FZ-1, and is equally dazzling to appear at. Negligible body facing is the rule on the FZ-16, with its engine and cycle elements chivalrously noticeable as necessary components of the bike’s general vogue.
- The new bike uses beautiful slim-spoke alloy rims in black and also the same colour scheme for its engine, swingarm and silencer. immense section tyres augment its charm, whereas a good, cone-shaped front light source with a pointy beam and tiny town light-weight stares forward from below the FZ’s diminutive liquid show (LCD) instrument bay. The instruments – as well as a rev counter, meter and indicator – provide bushed a sporty-looking digital arrangement.
- The new FZ-16 deploys a city-friendly, broad and to some extent, low-set bar, and uses grips with a good feel, marvellous levers, sensible mirrors and enough switchgear. A helpful engine-kill switch is a component of the package, as could be a handlebar-mounted choke lever on the left. There’s a colossal and splendidly carved model rosin fuel tank as unremarkably found on superbikes, a brushed end alloy fuel filler that sadly, lacks a pivot and comfy knee recesses that fully tuck in a rider’s thighs. The tank is split by a daring secondary colour stripe down its centre, whereas the important 12-litre fuel-storage bay sits placed just under, by design nearer to the bike’s centre of gravity. The FZ-16 comes with a trendy engine cowl, made with vents to direct and scoop airflow straight to the engine and electrical device.
- Other spectacular details comprise alloy footrests for each rider associate degreed pillion; an uncovered O-ring sealed drive chain, a nattily dead rip grab-bar and an original rear tyre human. Look closely and you’ll see that the new Yamaha uses a compact sheared silencer that routes itself midship, below the bike’s swingarm and frame, within the section of its rear tyre human. The FZ-16’s flanks and tail square measure elegant, whereas its good tail light-weight is housed at intervals in the rear splash guard.
- The new Yamaha uses an all-new, four-stroke, single-cylinder and CV FI engine that displaces 149 cc. The cool powerhouse uses big-size fins on its cylinder, furthermore as cooling fins within the lower sump space of the facility plant.